Imperial London Hotels A
RCH Red Leopards
The London EDITION
Sofitel London St James
Maybourne Hotel Group
Kimpton Fitzroy Hotel
Concierge United FC
St Ermin's Hotel
Park Plaza Waterloo
Pan Pacific London
Imperial London Hotels B
Livelyhood Pub Group
The Mayfair Townhouse
Sutton Hotel Collection
City and Country Hotels
All Star Lanes
Lancaster Landmark Hotels
Strand Palace F.C.
Ivy Collection South B
United State Of Playmakers
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park
Royal Garden Rangers
Chapman Ventilation FC
Wolseley Hospitality Group
Parsley In Time
The Cumberland Hotel
Intercontinental Park Lane
Ivy Collection North
The Ritz Rangers
Park Plaza Westminster
Park Plaza County Hall
Ivy Collection South A
Chiltern Firehouse Pyros
Five Guys FC
The Arts Club
Five Guys Vets
The Standard Team
London Hilton On Park Lane
The Westminster Royals
Park Plaza Victoria
The Langham, London
1. Teams, number of players and substitutions
• Seven players on each side including goalkeeper (seven vs seven).
• Teams allowed up to eight substitutes (squads of 15 players).
• Substitutes to remain in “substitute area” by halfway line on side of pitch.
• Unlimited roll-on/off substitutes (referee to be alerted prior to making substitution).
2. General rules
• Ball allowed over head height.
• Goalkeeper NOT allowed to handle from a pass-back from own team mate.
• Goal kicks to be taken from dead ball, anywhere within penalty area.
• Defending players to stand five yards from the ball for free kicks.
• Penalties to be taken from edge of penalty area (or penalty spot), with no limitation on run-up.
• Automatic sudden-death penalties for knockout stages (no extra time).
• Players allowed inside (and able to score within) penalty areas.
• Seven-a-side pitches marked with 16ft x 7ft match goals.
• Overhead throw-ins as normal (both feet on the ground).
• No offside.
Match timings as follows:
• Group matches to be 10 minutes one way (no half time).
• Knock-out stages to be 15 minutes one way (no half time).
• Final to be 20 minutes (two halves of 10 minutes).
3. Bookings, suspensions and match forfeits
• Yellow cards will be issued for deliberate handball and reckless challenges. Two bookings trigger
a one-match suspension during tournament.
• Red cards will be issued for a serious foul or dangerous play (resulting in a two-match suspension),
or violent and abusive behaviour (resulting in suspension from entire tournament).
• Teams must be ready for matches five minutes before the allocated kick-off time.
• Teams who fail to field a side five minutes after allocated kick-off time will forfeit the match
(with a 3-0 win awarded to the opposition).
4. Kit and equipment
• Appropriate kit and footwear to be worn by all players.
• Shinpads to be worn by all players (players will not be allowed on the pitch without shinpads).
• All jewellery to be removed before entering the field of play.
• Referees wear black, so if your kit is black, your team must wear bibs. Same goes for kit clashes.